Our villa management services throughout Bali are designed to take the hassle out of running a holiday rental. Our management team can take care of every aspect of your holiday rental and ensure your guests have a great stay.
If you already have your own staff, our basic villa management plan is ideal. With this plan, our specialist team will run the admin side of your villa rental. This includes:
- Creating a listing on accommodation booking platforms, such as Airbnb, Booking.com, etc.
- Optimising your listing to increase the number and value of bookings.
- Syncing calendars across multiple platforms to prevent double bookings.
- Communicating with guests at every stage of their stay (pre, during and post).
- Dynamic pricing depending on demand and popularity, to ensure high nightly rates and occupancy.
- Coordination of your villa staff for services such as cleaning, gardening and maintenance.
- All booking and payment processing via preferred or recommended platforms.
- Creation of a house manual and neighbourhood guide for guests.
- Satisfied customers with regular 5-star reviews.
Our complete villa management plan has all of the above mentioned features, plus a number of additional benefits, including:
- Staff for cleaning, maintenance, inspections and handyman services.
- Guest airport transfers.
- Personal on-site check in for guests.
- Restocking of essential amenities in the villa.
- Legal and tax consulting.
The cost of villa management in Bali is typically a percentage of the income from bookings, with average management fees ranging from 10-25%.
Balitecture offer very competitive villa management prices, with our basic plan priced at 10% of the booking income. If you require staff for cleaning, maintenance, airport transfers and more, the price is 15% of the bookings.
Our villa management services typically pay for themselves, as our experienced holiday rental team can enhance the number and value of bookings.
Our Bali villa management services have a number of benefits.
Firstly, we take the hassle out of running your villa, so you can sit back and enjoy the benefits of your investment.
Secondly, our team has years of experience in every aspect of managing villas in Bali. We can optimise your listing on platforms such as Airbnb to ensure you rank higher and receive more bookings.
Our costs will generally be covered by the increase in bookings, and you will also experience a higher return on your investment.